Dynamic Testing, TagTiles & Level of Cognitive Development
- Verhaegh, J., Fontijn, W., & Resing, W.C.M. (2013). On the correlation between children's performances on electronic board tasks and nonverbal intelligence test measures. Computers& Education, 69, 419-430.
- Verhaegh, J., Fontijn, W., Aarts, E., & Resing, W.C.M., (2012). In-game assessment and training of nonverbal cognitive skills using TagTiles. Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, 17, 1637-1646.
- Resing, W.C.M., & Elliott, J.G. (2011). Dynamic testing with tangible electronics: Measuring children’s change in strategy use with a series completion task. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 81, 579-605.
- Henning, J.R., Verhaegh, J., & Resing, W.C.M. (2011). Creating an individualized learning situation using scaffolding in a tangible electronic series completion task. Educational and Child Psychology, 28, 2, 85-100.
- Resing, W. C. M., Steijn, W. M.P., Xenidou-Dervou, I., Stevenson, C.E., & Elliott, J.G. (2011). Dynamic testing with an electronic console: Do children listen to the computer? Journal of Cognitive Education and Psychology, 10, 2, 178-194.
- Verhaegh, J., Resing, W.C.M. Fontijn, W., & Jacobs, A. (2009). Playing with blocks or the computer? Solving complex visual-spatial reasoning tasks: comparing children’s performances on tangible and virtual puzzles. Educational and Child Psychology, 26, 18-39.